1) Everyone waves going to and from work!
2) More than once a quarter while coming home from “town” the cows will be loose on the road.
3) You understand when your dog comes limping in the house he/she just has a goat head stuck in his foot and will kindly let you remove it.
4) You know you have 30 minutes before the thunderstorm arrives because you can see it coming.
5) Fences make great neighbors but don’t always keep the livestock in.
6) Playing BINGO at the Legion in Keenesburg is really a great time.
7) Pavement on the roads is a luxury, not a necessity.