Dakota Ridge Neighborhood Single Family Sales:
There was one single family sale during the month of November compared to two sales in October. It is very typical to find lower sales in late fall/early winter, and compound that with low inventory and you get low sales numbers. There were no attached unit (condo/townhome) sales during the month of November.
Single Family Sale:
989 Terrace Circle S. Sale Price $990,000. MLS 769433. 4 bedroom/4 bath, 3981 total square feet.
Holiday Neighborhood Sales:
There was one single family sale in November compared to no single family sales in October. There are usually a few more single family sales during these months but the low inventory is the main cause for the lack of sales. There was one attached unit sale during November, compared with 4 sales in October.
Single Family Sale:
1760 Yellow Pine Ave. MLS 776753. Sale Price $620,000. 3 bedroom/4 bath, 2113 total square feet.
Attached Unit Sale:
1665 Zamia Ave. MLS 775747. Sales Price 4429,900. 2 bedroom/2 bath, 1192 total square feet.
Dakota Ridge Area:
There were two single family sales during the month of October, compared with one sale in September. It is pretty typical to see low sales volume in late fall, but low Inventory is still playing a major factor in the number of sales. Attached dwelling sales were also low for the month of October with just one sale.
October Single Family Sales:
- 5044 4th Street. Sales price $955,000. MLS #777772. 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2936 total square feet.
- 267 Dakota Blvd. Sales price $1,225,000. MLS #776527. 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3691 total square feet.
October attached dwelling sales:
- 5315 5th Street. Sales price $740,000. MLS #3170472. 3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2244 total square feet.
Single Family Home Sales:
There were no single family sales in October compared to one sale in September. It’s not untypical to have a low number of single family sales in the Holiday Neighborhood because the majority of the housing units are attached housing.
Attached Home Sales:
October saw 4 attached housing sales with a sales volume of $1,675,256, compared to 2 sales in September.
- 4635 18th Street C-6. Sales price $134,256. MLS #773908. 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1018 total square feet. City of Boulder Affordable Housing Unit.
- 4525 13th Street 4E. Sales price $344,000. MLS #5489386. 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 698 total square feet.
- 4585 13th Street F1. Sales price $567,000. MLS #774491. 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1202 total square feet.
- 1690 Yellow Pine Ave. Sales price $630,000. MLS #768982. 3 bedroom, 3 bath, 1960 total square feet.
*Not all properties were listed and/or sold by 8z Real Estate. This data is based on content supplied by REcolorado, IRES, PPAR, and/or MLSListings. Content is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Content may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Need a market expert’s assistance? To check the status of this home or see other homes in the area contact 8z REALTOR John Hinkelman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.818.2344.