Dakota Ridge Area:
There were two single family sales during the month of October, compared with one sale in September. It is pretty typical to see low sales volume in late fall, but low Inventory is still playing a major factor in the number of sales. Attached dwelling sales were also low for the month of October with just one sale.
October Single Family Sales:
- 5044 4th Street. Sales price $955,000. MLS #777772. 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2936 total square feet.
- 267 Dakota Blvd. Sales price $1,225,000. MLS #776527. 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3691 total square feet.
October attached dwelling sales:
- 5315 5th Street. Sales price $740,000. MLS #3170472. 3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2244 total square feet.
Single Family Home Sales:
There were no single family sales in October compared to one sale in September. It’s not untypical to have a low number of single family sales in the Holiday Neighborhood because the majority of the housing units are attached housing.
Attached Home Sales:
October saw 4 attached housing sales with a sales volume of $1,675,256, compared to 2 sales in September.
- 4635 18th Street C-6. Sales price $134,256. MLS #773908. 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1018 total square feet. City of Boulder Affordable Housing Unit.
- 4525 13th Street 4E. Sales price $344,000. MLS #5489386. 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 698 total square feet.
- 4585 13th Street F1. Sales price $567,000. MLS #774491. 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1202 total square feet.
- 1690 Yellow Pine Ave. Sales price $630,000. MLS #768982. 3 bedroom, 3 bath, 1960 total square feet.
*Not all properties were listed and/or sold by 8z Real Estate. This data is based on content supplied by REcolorado, IRES, PPAR, and/or MLSListings. Content is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Content may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Need a market expert’s assistance? To check the status of this home or see other homes in the area contact 8z REALTOR John Hinkelman at email@example.com or 303.818.2344.