1. You roller skated in the Mall before its renovation.
2. You’ve witnessed the, er, emotional responses to a little boy losing his drone on Nextdoor.com
3. Everyone that comes to your house is blown away by the size of your yard.
4. You have multiple ways of avoiding College.
5. The arrival of the Cinemark XD has you weighing the benefits of leather recliners vs. the Carmike’s $4 bucket of much better popcorn.
6. You sympathize with the struggle of driving by the Porsche dealership every day.
7. You know what BAT stands for.
8. You’re no longer jealous of Old Town having all the decent restaurants and breweries.